Wednesday, October 04, 2006

THIRTY-THREE YEARS ON...

Penguin have scheduled the mass-market paperback of THE GROUNDS for 4 January 2007. A good day: our 33rd wedding anniversary. I'm one of the Irish generation that married young. Very young. Would do it again if she'd have me.

To mark the launch, I'm enhancing my two sites: www.cormacmillar.com and www.kingscollegedublin.org -- the latter being the web offering of the fictional university featuring in THE GROUNDS. Oddly enough, a presumably real librarian on the web claims to have visited the King's College Dublin campus, while one London lawyer is described as a graduate of the place. Life overtaking Art.

The Cormac Millar site has recently gained a listing of more than fifty Irish crime writers. Advertising my competitors? There's plenty of room in cyberspace.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home